Hi, I'm Heidrun!
Even if the name suggests it: I am not a heavenly goat from the Edda saga. Instead, I come from northern Germany, more precisely from Hanerau-Hademarschen (everyone knows it, right?). After 22 years of fresh northern air, I ended up in the next metropolis: Schwäbisch Hall in Hohenlohe. I live there with my husband, our dog, a pack of cats and a small flock of chickens and quail on our farm. From 2023 I will also set up a cozy workshop room and a few products to browse in a former Waaghäusle.
Photo courtesy of www.fotopixelkunst.de
My creative background:
- Painted and drawn since I can remember
- Started crocheting, embroidery and knitting in elementary school and has continued to this day
- At the age of 12 watercolor courses at the VHS
- Training as a dental technician and thus tooth modelling
- Inspired by this, many figures were modeled in wax and partially cast in metal
- From 2002 various airbrush courses at the VHS
- 2006 Purchase of the farm and first a lot of renovation, gardening and 2009 opening of the Hohenlohe chicken hotel
- A lot of DIY during this time: baking, preserving, growing vegetables, keeping animals ... a small basis for self-sufficiency.
- Discovered dot painting for me in 2018 and took part in various online courses.
- 2019 Business registration for Heidedots - Dot Painting Art
- Since then, various workshops have been held and, above all, commissioned work has been carried out
- 2022 Takeover of the online shop Joy Color Art
- 2023 In planning: Opening of the Joy Color Art house for workshops and on-site shopping related to dot painting
When life puts stones in your way, paint them brightly !